“too good,too good be the true。(美好的都已经不真实)”
“i met a girl called kari,no,not the indian food。(我遇到一个叫嘉丽的女孩,不,不是那个印度食物)。”
“let me show you something.(让我给你展示一段)”
“this just the way i do.(我只有在遇到特定的人才这么做)”
“i been around the world.(我周游了世界)”
“theres not a gril like you.(但是从来没有遇到你这样的女孩) ”
“you know you got the sweetest smile。(你知道你拥有最甜美的微笑)”
“every time you talk,you make the sweetest sound(只要你开口就是最甜美的声音)”
“i got me mesmerized going round and round。(我被你迷住转来转去)”
“every single second lets try to make it count。(我珍惜一起的每一秒)”
“girl i am not tryna be slick(女孩,不是我想对你耍把戏)”
“i hand you my heart i be playing no trick(我把我的心给你没有任何诡计)”
“i wanna be the watch on your wrist(我想成为你手腕上的表)”
“i wanna give a little kiss on your lips(我想在你的嘴唇上留下一个吻)”
“when i met you,girl you got me shocked shit。”(我遇到你的时候你就让我大吃一惊)
“tryna think back i was talking nonsense.(回想我刚才的胡说八道)”
“god,i wish that i was that lollipop stick。(上帝,我多希望我是那根棒棒糖,)”
“it is your beautiful smile that got me locked in(你甜美的微笑已经把我给牢牢锁定)”
“this song is for you,kari kari boo(这首歌送给你我的嘉丽嘉丽宝贝)”
“i konw i got an 8 maybe this can add a 2(我知道你刚才给我评了八分,或许因为这首歌你能给我加两分。)”
“get you on a plane and fly to malibu,take you to the beaches wanna take you to a zoo(想带你坐飞机去马里布,去那里的沙滩和那里的动物园)”
“hold on,but wait, you did say i am poor(等下,你说过我没钱)?”
“but i can buy you ton of lollipops,baby thats for sure.(但是宝贝我能向你保证我可以给你买很多棒棒糖)”
“cuz thats the one thing i can afford(这个事情我还是能负担得起的)”
“i will look into it more and more(我会想想办法做的更多)”